Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, November 14, 2011

Karlie Kloss, Fashion’s Ballerina












KarlieKloss recently walked in her very first Victoria Secrets Show, so I though itonly fair to do a little bit of background research on this amazing model whois quickly becoming on of my favorites!
Born inChicago on August 3, 1992, this 19 year old credits her poetic, beautifulstride to the years she spent studying at Caston's Ballet Academy. KarlieElizabeth Kloss, (kick ass name don’t you think?) was discovered at 13 yearsold and two years later, in August 2007, she appeared in her first Teen Vogueeditorial, a month before making her professional runway debut for CalvinKlein. “I never imagined myself doing this. Doors opened for me and I ran forit,” said Kloss.
InSeptember 2009, US Vogue featured Kloss as one of their favourite faces."She's an amazing model," said Steven Meisel in the article. "She knowsclothes. She has tons of energy. She will add things to the shoot that I wouldnever have thought of." However, Kloss is proving to be a fashionfavourite all around the world, with Vogue Australia’s Editor in Chief, KirstieClements explaining, "She's just got it!"
With herkiller bod, classic looks and graceful stride, expect Karlie Kloss to beremaining on the fashion radar for quite some time yet!  


No comments:

Post a Comment